Who Will Rule Above All?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rules In Posting On My Club

Well, i figure some people need to realize that they WILL be banned if they don't follow ALL the rules. The rules are,
-n0 typin lik3 tis, Basically you HAVE to use proper spelling and grammar or it's no posting for you.
-Every time you post a reply in Role Playing, it must be a paragraph. (5-6 sentences.)
-No sexual appeal in posts. Kissing is all right, but anything is a big no-no. I don't want to see this club get deleted.
-Your reply MUST deal with the topic. Meaning, you can't just completely decide to change it. Make a new topic for that.
-You and another cannot just go off and post 2 pages alone. You can only do that if it's your own topic and you mention it's only between you another.
-If you don't follow these rules, you will be banned for a certain amount of time. Depending on how minor to serious it is, that's how long or short of a time you'll be banned.

I take my club seriously, so please follow the simple posting rules. 'Kay? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, and will follow the rules. Also, I have posted in my blog. Its a lame, stupid post, but Im braindead now, so I may go back and edit it.

    ~Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is NOT a stupid post. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete